[DRBD-user] linstor-proxmox 4.0.0rc2

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Wed Aug 7 16:00:24 CEST 2019

On Wed, Aug 07, 2019 at 03:28:52PM +0200, Denis wrote:
> Great!
>
> just tried on my PVE6 test cluster, all works fine!
> VM creation, deletion, migration, live migration (diskless, w/lvm), backups,
> disk expansion, browse storage.... redundancy 1, 2 or 3, linstor node delete
> and add... all works without errors or warnings!
> In the next few days I'll will install it on three real server and testing
> more before put them in production!

Nice, thank you for testing, that really helps!

> Roland, do you think to create a proxmox-6 (beta?) repository or we will use
> che current proxmox-5?

The build system already has support and builds for proxmox-6. We will
have the final proxmox-6 repos soon, but that is not under my direct
control. For now just use the proxmox-5 one, it really is fine, it is
just user-space :D. The kernel part comes from the dkms and is built on
the host.

Regards, rck