[DRBD-user] linstor-proxmox 4.0.0rc2

Denis drbdsys at made.net
Wed Aug 7 15:28:52 CEST 2019

Great!

just tried on my PVE6 test cluster, all works fine!
VM creation, deletion, migration, live migration (diskless, w/lvm),
backups, disk expansion, browse storage.... redundancy 1, 2 or 3,
linstor node delete and add... all works without errors or warnings!
In the next few days I'll will install it on three real server and
testing more before put them in production!

Roland, do you think to create a proxmox-6 (beta?) repository or we will
use che current proxmox-5?

Thank you very much for your work!

Denis