[DRBD-user] linstor-proxmox 4.0.0rc1

Denis drbdsys at made.net
Mon Aug 5 11:12:07 CEST 2019

Hi Roland,

just tried on my PVE6 test cluster, VM creation, deletion, migration,
live migration, backups, disk expansion work fine!
Of course, I have to "drbdadm primary vm-disk-..." before
start/backp/live migrate because the PVE6 (qemu4?) problem
I can see the correct usage and content too. Using lvm (not thin)

But I see the old-api-pve waring:
Plugin "PVE::Storage::Custom::LINSTORPlugin" is implementing an older
storage API, an upgrade is recommended

is still the linstor-proxmox_4.0.0~rc1-1_all.deb using the old proxmox api?