[DRBD-user] linstor-proxmox 4.0.0rc1

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Mon Aug 5 08:24:20 CEST 2019

Dear Proxmox users,

please test the latest release candidate. The key features are:
- switch to LINSTOR's REST API, so no more calling out/and parsing back
  of command line output.
- make the whole plugin testable. So far it was one single file, but now
  got split into the plugin itself (basically a small wrapper), a
  LINSTOR class and some functions in a helper module. All in all this
  makes testing the plugin a lot easier.
- Proxmox APIVER 2 support.

The plugin now needs an additional package: librest-client-perl

Please test, we have the code on github[1] and a PVE5 package[2].

Depending on your feedback I'd like to get this out pretty soon. I will
start looking at PVE6 in the next days.

Best, rck

[1] https://github.com/linbit/linstor-proxmox
[2] https://packages.linbit.com/rck/linstor-proxmox_4.0.0~rc1-1_all.deb