[DRBD-user] FOLLOW UP: dkms error with Ubuntu 18 Bionic

wkmail wkmail at bneit.com
Thu Aug 1 18:44:09 CEST 2019

With more googling I was pointed to this repo which seems to solve the
problem

https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dkms/2.3-3ubuntu9.4

I just downloaded the tarball

dkms_2.3.orig.tar.gz

and copied over its dkms shell script into /usr/sbin/

*seems* to work.

but I'd like clarification as to what is going on.

Thx

-wk