[DRBD-user] Softlockup when using 9.0.15-1 version

kvaps kvapss at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:49:43 CEST 2018

Hi, I found out that when I using 9.0.15-1 version of drbd kernel
module, I have softlockup problems quite often.

For now I have many nodes with 9.0.14-1 and they are working fine.

When I add new nodes with 9.0.15-1, then distribute old resources on
them, after a while I start having random reboots of the new nodes,
during synchronization.

New nodes isn't using resources at all, kernel log shows, that it was
tainted on some random processes like systemd, sensors, etc.

After downgrade to the version to 9.0.14-1, synchronization is finishing fine.

I use 4.15.18-5-pve kernel, and I can provide my kernel stack traces
if you want to.

Regards

- kvaps