[DRBD-user] Linstor-server 0.6.3, Linstor-client 0.6.1 release

Julien Escario julien.escario at altinea.fr
Mon Sep 24 09:43:25 CEST 2018

Le 24/09/2018 à 07:42, Rene Peinthor a écrit :
> It is not possible to delete a storage pool that is still in use by some
> resources/volumes.

Thanks !
I removed all ressource then delete storage-pool and recreate it as zfsthin.

linstor storage-pool create zfsthin nodeA drbdpool drbdpool

Everything went fine but when I create a ressource, the initial sync still takes
happens.

Did I miss something or the ZFSthin storage plugin is only for thin for the
creation node ?
Because, as-this, thin provision isn't really used on secondary node(s).

Best regards,
Julien