[DRBD-user] Is it Okay to Ask for Paid Consulting Assistance?

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Fri Sep 21 20:48:40 CEST 2018

Hey all, I'm just checking with the list about this. We've been using drbd for more than a decade, but there are lots of things we don't know. We don't need help very often. When we do, we just need a little bit, so a Linbit support contract does not make financial sense for us. Is it okay to send a message to the list offering to hire someone to provide knowledgeable drbd support? We used to call hastexo for that kind of thing, but I guess they don't do it anymore.

--Eric