[DRBD-user] Linstor v0.6.2

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Mon Sep 3 22:20:57 CEST 2018

Il 03/09/2018 18:41, Roberto Resoli ha scritto:
> Il 03/09/2018 17:04, Yannis Milios ha scritto:
>> I rolled back to 0.5.0 as well, but I didn't had to restore the
>> database. But backing up the DB is a must anyways ...
>
> In my case I upgraded only one satellite node and the (pure) controller;
> after downgrading, satellite remained in a something like
>
> OFFLINE (VERSION MISMATCH)
>
> stae, so I reverted the db as well.

I guess I found another side effect of failed upgrade:

# linstor storage-pool list
ERROR:
    (Node: 'drbdc') The requested function call cannot be executed.
Cause:
    Common causes of this error are:
       - The function call name specified by the caller
         (client side) is incorrect
       - The requested function call was not loaded into
         the system (server side)
Details:
    The requested function call name was 'RequestFreeSpace'.

bye,
rob