[DRBD-user] Linstor v0.6.0 release

Rene Peinthor rene.peinthor at linbit.com
Mon Sep 3 07:42:04 CEST 2018

We are looking into this, new release should follow today.

Sorry and thanks for the report.

Rene

On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 11:41 PM Roberto Resoli <roberto at resolutions.it>
wrote:

> Il 01/09/2018 16:03, Yannis Milios ha scritto:
> > FYI, I tested upgrading linstor-controller and linstor-client from
> > 0.5.0-1 to 0.6.0-1 on Proxmox and it's failing to start the service,
> > with the error below...
> >
> >     Reported error:
> >     ===============
> >
> >     Category:                           RuntimeException
> >     Class name:                         LinStorSqlRuntimeException
> >     Class canonical name:
> >     com.linbit.linstor.LinStorSqlRuntimeException
> >     Generated at:                       Method 'loadAllFreeSpaceMgrs',
> >     Source file 'StorPoolDataGenericDbDriver.java', Line #142
> >
> >     Error message:                      The stored free space manager
> >     name 'SYSTEM:' could not be restored
> >

> > Full error report:
> >
> https://privatebin.net/?84048d3498f59ebd#Kiopv2nA+U76vlEkQ/m7frEftv8LM/akv5T7tbNHxxY=
> >
> > Was able to reproduce it on two different clusters, the workaround was
> > to downgrade to 0.5.0-1 .
>
> Same here. Thanks to Yannis for reporting, I was in a hurry for
> downgrading and I lost error details.
>
> rob

René Peinthor - Software Developer
+43-1-817-82-92 x54 <+4318178292>
rene.peinthor at linbit.com

LIN <http://www.linbit.com/en/>BIT <http://www.linbit.com/en/> | Keeping
the Digital World Running
DRBD HA - Disaster Recovery - Software-defined Storage
t <https://twitter.com/linbit> / f
<https://www.facebook.com/pg/linbitdrbd/posts/> / in
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/linbit> / y
<https://www.youtube.com/user/linbit> / g+