[DRBD-user] drbdmanage issues

Habicht, Mathew (MHABICHT) MHABICHT at arinc.com
Wed Oct 24 13:23:09 CEST 2018

Yes I switched to Linstor yesterday. But I am still having a few issues.

My screens don't look like the ones from the Linstor Demo videos, mine is all these a's instead of boxed cells. It does appear the commands have change some but it is just a different order. However I have created resources and other object but when I do a list there is nothing there. The only thing I can see is the nodes themselves.

I have attempted to install drbdtop to see if that is needed but I am getting this error there.
go get github.com/LINBIT/drbdtop
package fmt: unrecognized import path "fmt" (import path does not begin with hostname)

root at amrucs311-1:~# linstor resource list -r storage-pool
â­âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ®
â ResourceName â Node â Port â Usage â State â
ââ
                                             â¡
â°âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ¯
root at amrucs311-1:~#

root at amrucs311-1:~# linstor --controllers=amrucs311-1 node list
â­âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ®
â Node        â NodeType â Addresses                  â State  â
ââ
                                                               â¡
â amrucs311-1 â COMBINED â 10.100.120.17:3366 (PLAIN) â Online â
â amrucs312-1 â COMBINED â 10.100.120.18:3366 (PLAIN) â Online â
â°âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ¯

Thanks Mathew