[DRBD-user] Linstor-server 0.7.3/linstor-client 0.7.2 release

Julien Escario julien.escario at altinea.fr
Fri Nov 30 10:52:21 CET 2018

Le 30/11/2018 à 10:43, Roland Kammerer a écrit :
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 10:30:05AM +0100, Julien Escario wrote:
>> Ok, nervermind :
>> # cat /proc/drbd
>> version: 8.4.10 (api:1/proto:86-101)
>> srcversion: 17A0C3A0AF9492ED4B9A418
>
> There will be a check in drbd-utils in the next release, and one in
> LINSTOR as well. We know it is a pretty frequent problem and that error
> logging so far is not really sufficient.

Fun fact :
When running 'drbdadm -h' with 8.4 module, there's no
--config-to-exclude option in the output.

When running same command with 9.6 module, the option 'magically' appears !

Which means drbdadm check module version at runtime and adapt its output
accordingly, nice !
But this leads to misunderstanding of the reason why this option wasn't
available ;-)

Best regards,
Julien