[DRBD-user] linstor-proxmox snapshots causes tainted kernel

Greb opengreb at free.fr
Fri Nov 23 17:41:03 CET 2018

Sorry, I saw too late Silvio Massina's message.
The problem came from the filter as explained in his message.
Thank you Silvio Massina,

As against, the restoration by the WebGUI, I have the following message:
"DRBD snapshot rollback is not implemented, please use 'linstor' to recover your data, use 'qm unlock' to unlock your VM at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Storage/Custom/LINSTORPlugin.pm line 542."

I suppose that this feature is coming later and we have to do it online while waiting ...

Greb