[DRBD-user] linstor-proxmox snapshots causes tainted kernel

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Fri Nov 23 08:26:54 CET 2018

Without commenting the actual issue:

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 06:54:45PM +0100, Silvio Massina wrote:
> In brief:
> seen similar problem. Solved adding  "r|/dev/drbd.*|" to global_filter
> in lvm.conf

We somehow have to have that red and blinking in every section of our
users guide. I can't count the number of problems that got solved by a
sane lvm.conf. Setting filters really is important.

The first thing I do: reject everything besides the actual PVs.

Happy LVMing, as happy as one can get with LVM. ZFS has its own
troubles. Everything sucks, good morning ;).