[DRBD-user] Linstor-server v0.7.2, Linstor-client v0.7.1 release

Rene Peinthor rene.peinthor at linbit.com
Mon Nov 12 15:40:27 CET 2018

Hello!

Here is a rather minor bug fix release, but also flavored with a small new
feature.
One thing to note is that we turned off SECURITY ACL in linstor so for new
installations you don't need to explicitly have to set NO_SECURITY if you
want to change a controller property.
We will probably change the default again as soon as we have implemented
the full security model.

Some highlights of the changes:

linstor-server 0.7.2
--------------------
 * Disabled security ACL per default
 * Volume definition resize is now synchronous
 * Snapshot create/deleted now uses reactor library
 * Added reconnect API
 * Replicas-on-same now allows to specify values
 * Prevent creating volumes on different storage drivers (thin/thick mix)
 * Fixed schema problems with latest flyway library (postgresql)

http://www.linbit.com/downloads/linstor/linstor-server-0.7.2.tar.gz

linstor-client/python-linstor 0.7.1
 * Added node reconnect command
 * Support reactive snapshot create/delete

http://www.linbit.com/downloads/linstor/python-linstor-0.7.1.tar.gz
http://www.linbit.com/downloads/linstor/linstor-client-0.7.1.tar.gz

Linstor PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~linbit/+archive/ubuntu/linbit-drbd9-stack