[DRBD-user] Update linstor-proxmox from drbdmanage-proxmox

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Nov 6 12:39:31 CET 2018

On Mon, Nov 05, 2018 at 10:56:47AM +0000, Sebastian Blajszczak wrote:
> Hello together,
>
> I updated Proxmox and installed linstor-proxmox over drbd-manage.
> Currently I cannot see the drbd in the proxmox web interface.
>
> I get the error:
> malformed JSON string, neither tag, array, object, number, string or
> atom, at character offset 0 (before "(end of string)") at
> /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Storage/Custom/LINSTORPlugin.pm line 126, <$pipe>
> chunk 1. (500)

So an empty output from some helper to be interpreted as json string.

> How can I fix it?

Probably by upgrading your drbd-utils.

If that's not sufficient,
we'll have to look into it.

We could add a single line workaround into the plugin,
but that would likely just mask a bug elsewhere.

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT
__
please don't Cc me, but send to list -- I'm subscribed