[DRBD-user] drbdmanage & dbus: object path contains invalid character

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Wed May 30 15:11:31 CEST 2018

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 03:00:30PM +0200, Wolfgang Walkowiak wrote:

> Hi Robert and Roland,
>
> But as you say, you'll replace drbdmanage by LINSTOR and therefore I won't
> ask for such a rename feature for drbdmanage.  But it would be great if
> LINSTOR will provide this feature.

That is something for Robert to answer.

> By the way, do you plan to provide a proxmox plugin for LINSTOR as well?
> (If not, we'll start now to migrate away from using shared DRBD as storage
> for our proxmox cluster ...)

Yes, I already "ported" an initial version. Currently, there are still
features LINSTOR has to learn/finalize (e.g., snapshots) to have the
LINSTOR plugin on feature parity with the old/current DM plugin. So,
will take some time, but some initial version should be available soon,
and we definitely plan to support Proxmox the same way for LINSTOR as we
did for DM.

Regards, rck