[DRBD-user] One resource per disk?

Paul O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Thu May 10 23:49:53 CEST 2018

> Too many drbd resources to manage.
> I prefere a single resource, if possible.
fair enough.  I like the granularity and independence.  I have fewer
than 20 resources/VMs.

I've no working experience with ZFS so I can't help you there. I'm
pretty sure I've seen it discussed here though.  Have you gone through
the archives?

*Paul O'Rorke*
*Tracker Software Products (Canada) Limited *
www.tracker-software.com <http://www.tracker-software.com/>
Tel: +1 (250) 324 1621
Fax: +1 (250) 324 1623

<http://www.tracker-software.com/>