[DRBD-user] One resource per disk?

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:38:21 CEST 2018

I would prefer the 2nd option. Ideally all disks would be members of a
RAID(10?) array, with  DRBD sitting on top for the replication, and LVM for
managing the volume.
Another option would be ZFS managing the disks and the volume, while DRBD
sitting on top for the replication. This very same scenario would also
apply for LVM (thin or thick).
There's no right or wrong, depends on what your needs are.

I would avoid having single points of failure though, like single drives in
any case...