[DRBD-user] Linstor global drbd-options

kvaps kvapss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:01:17 CEST 2018

Hi Rene,

I just found out that those options are not working globally.
I can set them via linstor, but they not appears in my
`linstor_common.conf` file.

max-buffers, protocol, rcvbuf-size, sndbuf-size - is working fine
c-fill-target, c-max-rate, c-plan-ahead, c-min-rate - set via cli are
ok, but nothing happens afterwards

Is that bug? Should I write bug report?
- kvaps