[DRBD-user] Linstor global drbd-options

kvaps kvapss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:37:29 CEST 2018

Hi Rene, thanks for answer.
Unfortunately I recieve the next error, when I try to set values:

    # linstor c drbd-options --c-plan-ahead=10
    ERROR:
         Identity 'PUBLIC' using role: 'PUBLIC' is not authorized to
set a controller config property.

Also If I understand it well, there is no way for setup
drbd-peer-options globally, like:

    net {
      max-buffers     36k;
      sndbuf-size   1024k;