[DRBD-user] Pacemaker unable to start DRBD

Jaco van Niekerk jaco at desktop.co.za
Mon Jul 23 15:10:55 CEST 2018

Hi

I am using the following packages:
pcs-0.9.162-5.el7.centos.1.x86_64
kmod-drbd84-8.4.11-1.el7_5.elrepo.x86_64
drbd84-utils-9.3.1-1.el7.elrepo.x86_64
pacemaker-1.1.18-11.el7_5.3.x86_64
corosync-2.4.3-2.el7_5.1.x86_64
targetcli-2.1.fb46-6.el7_5.noarch

my /etc/drbd.conf
global { usage-count no; }
common { protocol C; }
resource imagesdata {
 on node1.san.localhost {
  device /dev/drbd0;
  disk   /dev/vg_drbd/lv_drbd;
  address  192.168.0.2:7789;
  meta-disk internal;
 }
 on node2.san.localhost {
  device /dev/drbd0;
  disk   /dev/vg_drbd/lv_drbd;
  address  192.168.0.3:7789;
  meta-disk internal;
 }
}

my /etc/corosync/corosync.conf:
totem {
    version: 2
    secauth: off
    cluster_name: san_cluster
    transport: udpu
    interface {
        ringnumber: 0
        bindnetaddr: 192.168.0.0
        broadcast: yes
        mcastport: 5405
    }
}

nodelist {
    node {
    ring0_addr: node1.san.localhost
        name: node1
        nodeid: 1
    }

    node {
    ring0_addr: node2.san.localhost
        name: node2
        nodeid: 2
    }
}

quorum {
    provider: corosync_votequorum
    two_node: 1
    wait_for_all: 1
    last_man_standing: 1
    auto_tie_breaker: 0
}

logging {
    to_logfile: yes
    logfile: /var/log/cluster/corosync.log
    to_syslog: yes
}

Pacemaker setup:
pcs cluster auth node1.san.localdomain node2.san.localdomain -u hacluster -p PASSWORD
pcs cluster setup --name san_cluster node1.san.localdomain node2.san.localdomain
pcs cluster start --all
pcs cluster enable --all
pcs property set stonith-enabled=false
pcs property set no-quorum-policy=ignore

The following command doesn't work:
pcs resource create my_iscsidata ocf:linbit:drbd drbd_resource=iscsidata op monitor interval=10s
pcs resource master MyISCSIClone my_iscsidata master-max=1 master-node-max=1 clone-max=2 clone-node-max=1 notify=true

I receive the following on pcs status:
* my_iscsidata_monitor_0 on node2.san.localhost 'not configured' (6): call=9, status=complete, exitreason='meta parameter misconfigured, expected clone-max -le 2, but found unset.',

Regards

--

Jaco van Niekerk

Office:   011 608 2663  E-mail:  jaco at desktop.co.za
[Desktop]
accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010
www.codetwo.com<http://www.codetwo.com/?sts=1048>