[DRBD-user] drbdmanage-handlers out-of-sync ?

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Tue Jul 3 17:16:15 CEST 2018

On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 03:48:21PM +0100, Yannis Milios wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Currently, drbdmanage-handlers command does not seem to support
> "out-of-sync" handler. I'm aware that drbdmanage is about to be
> replaced by linstor, just wondering if there is a possibility to be
> added to drbdmanage somehow ?

The list of handlers is static and I don't know why this one was missed.
So adding it is simple (it also misses some new ones like
"quorum-lost").

I can add these, no big deal. Don't expect the release "tomorrow" (but
maybe ;-) ).

If you want to patch it yourself, just add it to the list in
drbdmanage_client.py ~1183

Regards, rck