Tue Jan 23 13:55:44 CET 2018
For even more detail, visit https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-8.4/commits/master
* New efficient ZEROES command on the wire,
to clearly distinguish zero-out from trim/discard/unmap.
* compatibility with Linux kernels up to 4.17 (and RHEL up to 7.5)
* runtime sanity check for silent RHEL 7.5 kABI breakage
* Fix bug in compat code: Without this fix large bios are not split.
The user visible behavior is then a hanging DRBD.
[ NOTE: ^^ that was a regression in 8.4.11 rc1, so 8.4.10 was NOT affected ]
* skip spurious timeout (ping-timeo) when failing promote
* don't retry connection if peers do not agree on "authentication" settings
* avoid spurious self-outdating with concurrent disconnect / down
* do not block when adjusting "disk-options" while IO is frozen
* fix various corner cases when recovering from multiple failure cases
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running
: DRBD -- Heartbeat -- Corosync -- Pacemaker
: R&D, Integration, Ops, Consulting, Support
DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT
More information about the drbd-user