[DRBD-user] Can't initialize DRBD9 in Proxmox 5.0 (drbdsetup new-resource exit code20)

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 09:19:08 CET 2018

Follow the steps in DRBD9 documentation carefully, in order to create and
initialise properly your DRBD9 cluster.

https://docs.linbit.com/docs/users-guide-9.0/#s-proxmox-overview

- Make sure you have installed properly drbd9 kernel modules/drbd-utils.
- Make sure you have created a VG named drbdpool *before* initialising the
cluster.
- Make sure you have configured  /etc/drbdmanaged.cfg properly.