[DRBD-user] secundary not finish synchronizing

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Feb 8 14:28:47 CET 2018

On Mon, Feb 05, 2018 at 04:38:21PM -0600, Ricky Gutierrez wrote:
> Hi list , I have a problem, I have two mail servers that replicate a
> secondary disk between them, there I have the mailboxes, they are as
> primary and secondary with centos 7, the problem is that there was a
> power cut twice, the primary server finished synchronizing with the
> secundary , and then there was another power cut and the secondary
> shutdown too, after this the power was restored and both power  on.
>
> The problem is that I have lost data yesterday and today ....

And your config is?
And you logs say?

As is, I can only take an (educated) wild guess:

Do you have no (or improperly configured) fencing,
and funky auto-resolve policies configured,
after-split-brain ... discard-secondary maybe?

Configuring automatic after-split-brain recovery policies
is configuring automatic data loss.

So if you don't mean that, don't do it.

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT
__
please don't Cc me, but send to list -- I'm subscribed