[DRBD-user] linstor-proxmox broken after upgrading to PVE/libpve-storage-perl/stable 5.0-32

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:53:16 CET 2018

> Hello,
> Yannis, did you managed to get rid of this warning ? Same thing here
> since last upgrade.
>
> Nothing really bad happening except this annoying warning ...

No, I haven’t, but doesn’t bother me as soon as everything is working
properly.

My understanding is that this warning  is set from PVE, rather than Linbit
side. So currently there must be two possible “solutions”.
First, inspect the code on the recently updated pve-storage plugin and
remove the entries referring to that warning. This is hackish and should be
avoided, especially as any changes will be overwritten by future plugin
updates.
Second, Linbit must update linstor-proxmox plugin to match the new PVE
storage API (2.0).

I’m sure that Linbit is currently working on the second, so I would say
let’s be patient.

Yannis
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile