[DRBD-user] drbdadm exception with Linstor

PG penguin02007 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:15:07 CEST 2018

Looks like I do indeed has 8.4 installed but dkms appears to be version 9.

# apt list --installed|grep drbd; cat /proc/drbd

WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use with caution in
scripts.

drbd-dkms/unknown,now 9.0.15-1 all [installed]
drbd-utils/unknown,now 9.5.0-1 amd64 [installed]
drbdtop/unknown,now 0.2.1-1 amd64 [installed]
python-drbdmanage/unknown,now 0.99.18-1 all [installed]

version: 8.4.10 (api:1/proto:86-101)
srcversion: 17A0C3A0AF9492ED4B9A418

1000: cs:Unconfigured