[DRBD-user] Linstor | changing cluster's interface ip addresses

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:19:38 CEST 2018

Hello,

Quick question. I noticed the following command in Linstor:

'linstor node interface modify'

By using this command someone can modify the network interface/ip address
that Linstor is listening on.

Let's assume that we have already created a 3 node DRBD/Linstor cluster in
the ip range 10.10.10.0/24, and later on we decide to move to different
(faster) network interfaces within the ip range of 10.10.20.0/24.

Will such scenario be possible with Linstor, *without* recreating the whole
cluster ?
Will the above command also update drbd resource configuration files to the
new ip addresses *without* the need to re-create them ?

Thanks,
Yannis