[DRBD-user] DRBD and ProxMox asymmetric cluster

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 09:46:06 CEST 2018

This has to be asked in PVE mailing list, nothing to do with DRBD.

Check PVE documentation for how HA works (keyword: nofailback).

AFIAIK PVE's HA manager has no way to interact with the underlying storage.
It will just attempt to start the resource wherever you have set it to do
so.If the undetlying storage (DRBD in this case) is ready to do that, it
will do it. I assume you are using DRBD8 in dual primary mode (with all
risks that implies, if improperly configured).

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile