[DRBD-user] drbdmanage-proxmox v2.0

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Thu Sep 21 20:28:06 CEST 2017

Il 19/09/2017 17:21, Roland Kammerer ha scritto:
> Dear proxmox users & testers,
>
> we have published version 2.0 of drbdmanage-proxmox, and we created a
> publicly available, dedicated proxmox-5 repo[1].

Very welcome new, really!

> As usual, we also provide tar-balls[2], and a git repo[3].
>
> In this release we added:
> - resize support

Will try this ASAP

> - creating and deleting of snapshots.

Tried, and it seems working, but only when taking snapshots of a vm
which resides on a leader node.

When the node is not leader (but a potential one), I obtain an error
like this:

"VM 105 qmp command 'savevm-end' failed - VM snapshot not started
snapshot create failed: starting cleanup
drbd error: Server currently not ready, please retry later
TASK ERROR: drbd error: Satellite could not request control volume from
leader"

Strangely, i find that a new drbd resource is created, named:

vm-<vm id>-state-<gui-snapshot-name>

No snapshot is present:

# drbdmanage list-snapshots
Snapshot list is empty