[DRBD-user] drbd cluster initialize

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 16:46:49 CEST 2017

If this is a clean pve installation, then you need to enable their
repository first. By default it's not there ...

After adding it, you'll be able to find the kernel headers by doing a
'apt-get update' and then 'apt-cache search pve-headers*'.

Yannis

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Roland Kammerer <roland.kammerer at linbit.com