[DRBD-user] git.linbit.com/git.drbd.org are moving to github.com/LINBIT

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Mon Sep 18 11:47:05 CEST 2017

Dear all,

please note that we are moving our public repositories to
github.com/LINBIT.

Fresh checkouts will work as expected (we already switched the
submodules). Old checkouts that use submodules (drbd-utils, drbd-9.0,
wdrbd9) will require a "git submodule sync".

The old repositories will be gone in 14 days from now, so please update
ASAP and report any problems, preferably on the drbd-user ML.

Regards, rck
--
Roland Kammerer
+43 1 817 82 92 - 70
roland.kammerer at linbit.com

LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running
DRBD – Corosync – Pacemaker