[DRBD-user] DRBD9 - No free space on pool

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Fri Sep 1 11:13:02 CEST 2017

Il 01/09/2017 09:30, Roland Kammerer ha scritto:
> you got that one reverse, but anyways.

yes, sorry

>> and rerun
>>
>> drbdmanage update-pool
>>
>> on each node.
>>
>> Now free space is correct:
> hm, the environment for these commands should be LC_ALL="C", LANG="C",

Right, I should have guessed that.

# LC_ALL="C" LANG="C" lvs --noheadings --nosuffix --units k --separator
"," --options size,data_percent,snap_percent drbdpool/drbdthinpool
  1677496320.00,61.16,61.16

So the "only" problem is with %Snap output

> but it looks like we have to re-evaluate that.
>
> Thanks for reporting and the analysis.

You're welcome.

I have reported my findings about lvs in PVE forum as well:

https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/pve-5-lvs-reports-reports-wrong-snap-size-for-thin-lv.36669/

Bye,
rob