[DRBD-user] drbdmanage-proxmox reports wrong total size for drbd storage

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Thu Oct 19 10:49:53 CEST 2017

Il 18/10/2017 10:46, Roland Kammerer ha scritto:
> So, what would that mean? Let's assume you have 3 drbdmanage nodes, a
> redundancy of 2, and storage sizes of 2, 10, 100GB.

Sorry, but i assumed that thin drbdpool volume size is equal in size on
all nodes, because shared storage concept in pve assumes that.

So in general you are right, but given the constraints in pve
environment (in particular while redundancy is at storage configuration
level and not at volume one) I think that this assumption is not so strange.

Anyway, if free space is accurately reported (and still is not[1]),
seeing aggregate total space does not cause any harm other than an
incongruence respect to other pve storage types visualization.

rob

[1] https://lists.gt.net/drbd/users/29436#29436