[DRBD-user] drbdmanage-proxmox reports wrong total size for drbd storage

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Tue Oct 17 15:19:32 CEST 2017

In proxmox GUI drbd9 storage plugin reports as total size the aggregate
cluster size:

In file "/usr/share/perl5/PVE/Storage/Custom/DRBDPlugin.pm" at line 215
the command

drbdmanage list-free-space $redundancy -m

is used to get $total_space and $free_space,

but the first number returned is the "Aggregate cluster storage", as
stated by the output of the same command without the "machine-readable"
flag (-m).

It should be divided by $redundancy in order to obtain the correct value.

=========
208 sub status {
209     my ($class, $storeid, $scfg, $cache) = @_;
210
211     my ($total, $avail, $used);
212
213     eval {
214         my $redundancy = get_redundancy($scfg);
215         my @fs = qx{/usr/bin/drbdmanage free-space $redundancy -m};
216
217         my @f = split /,/, $fs[0];
218         my ($free_space, $total_space) = ($f[0], $f[1]);
219
220         $avail = $free_space*1024;
221         $total = $total_space*1024;
222         $used = $total - $avail;
223
224     };
225     if (my $err = $@) {
226         # ignore error,
227         # assume storage if offline
228
229         return undef;
230     }
231
232     return ($total, $avail, $used, 1);
233 }

bye,
rob