[DRBD-user] Cancelling pending actions

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Wed Oct 11 21:22:52 CEST 2017

Il 05/10/2017 18:06, Robert Altnoeder ha scritto:
> On 10/05/2017 08:49 AM, Roberto Resoli wrote:
>> cat
>> /sys/kernel/debug/drbd/resources/${resource_name}/connections/${node_name}/0/proc_drbd
>>

> However, the contents and format of anything under /sys/kernel/debug is
> subject to change without notice.

Good to know, thanks.

>> Anyway, the recommended "modern" way is
>>
>> watch -c drbdsetup status vm-100-disk-2 --color=always --verbose
>> --statistics
>
> The even more modern way is to use drbdmon or drbdtop, because those
> utilities were specifically designed for monitoring, and especially for
> getting a quick overview of a large number of resources.
> The drbdtop utility works similarly, showing a list view with checkmarks
> for connection and disk status. It can also display details about a
> selected resource (e.g., bar charts for resync progress), and it allows
> you to change the status of resources by pressing hotkeys.
>
> Both have filters for finding resources that are in an abnormal state.

drbdtop is really a great tool, it simplified my life with drbd9 a lot.

> drbdmon is included in recent drbd-utils versions.

Unfortunately is not in current (9.1.1) drbd-utils package in pve5 repo.

Anyway, building it from source is quite easy; i used the stock
golang-go package in Debian 9 (which is the base distro for pve5), and
followed the instructions at the git repository below.

> drbdtop can be found here:
> https://github.com/LINBIT/drbdtop/releases

Bye,
rob