[DRBD-user] drbd9: drbdmanage.storage.lvm_thinlv.LvmThinLv plugin - free space calculation still wrong (drbdmanage update-pool)

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Mon Oct 9 15:35:51 CEST 2017

On 10/09/2017 11:04 AM, Roberto Resoli wrote:
> I currently remove snap_percent from used space in "update_pool"
> function inside
>
> /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/drbdmanage/storage/lvm_thinlv.py
It is quite interesting that you even get any values in this column that
could then mess up your results.
I just tested this on three different installations (Debian 8, Ubuntu
16.04, CentOS 7.3), and none of them even reports any values for the
snap_percent field, neither for the thinpool nor for any volumes or
snapshots inside the pool.

We are still trying to figure out what LVM is supposed to report for
which one of all those values.

br,
--
Robert Altnoeder
+43 1 817 82 92 0
robert.altnoeder at linbit.com

LINBIT | Keeping The Digital World Running
DRBD - Corosync - Pacemaker
f /  t /  in /  g+