[DRBD-user] cronjob for verify

Jan Bakuwel jan.bakuwel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 02:07:18 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm periodically verifying all DRBD volumes with a cronjob. The manual
states "If out-of-sync blocks are found, they are not resynchronized
automatically. To do that, disconnect and connect the resource when
verification has completed."

I'd like to include an automatic disconnect/connect on the secondary if
out-of-sync blocks were found but so far I haven't found out how I can
query drbd to find out (apart from parsing the log somehow). I hope
there's a simpler/cleaner way to find out.

kind regards,

Jan