[DRBD-user] Cancelling pending actions

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Wed Oct 4 09:47:14 CEST 2017

On 10/03/2017 11:02 AM, Jason Fitzpatrick wrote:
> on one SSH session for each node run the following command
>
> watch cat /proc/drbd
> this will allow you to monitor the status of the nodes as they attempt
> to reconnect
There is no state information in this file in DRBD9 (only information
about the version, the build and similar details)

I'd suggest running either of:
drbdmon
watch drbdsetup status

br,
--
Robert Altnoeder
+43 1 817 82 92 0
robert.altnoeder at linbit.com

LINBIT | Keeping The Digital World Running
DRBD - Corosync - Pacemaker
f /  t /  in /  g+