[DRBD-user] DRBDv9 with iSCSI as scaleout SAN

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:56:47 CEST 2017

In addition, as long as you're using proxmox, it would be way easier to
setup the native drbd9 plugin for proxmox instead of using the iscsi
method. In this case  both drbd and proxmox should be hosted on the same
servers (hyper-converged setup). Each vm will reside in a separate drbd9
resource/volume and you can control the redundancy level as well.