[DRBD-user] drbdmanage - 2 node configuration

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 13:21:34 CET 2017

Roland, Thank you for your answer.
Can you provide an example when there are 3 storage nodes with a
drbdreplication network and one storagenetwork? Please, note that compute
nodes are connected only to the storagenetwork. So I have some doubts
related to the satellite / DRDB client configuration when clients are
outside the replication network.
I opened another thread here ->
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2017-November/023850.html

Thank you