[DRBD-user] Long drbdadm verify

Christian Fertsch chf at ordix.de
Thu Nov 16 08:35:22 CET 2017

Dear Mailing-list member,

I have a 2 Node DRBD-Setup with 4 DRBD-Device. The Size of the drbd is ~ 400GB. After some Network Problems we started a "drbdadm verify mysql". After 1.5 hours 85% were done. After that it got slower and slower. Now after 4 - 5 weeks the verify is 93%. What can we do to get a clean satisfaction. Here ist th current configuration of the DRBD-Resource:

resource mysql {

   disk {
        resync-rate 1000M;
  }