[DRBD-user] WG: proxmox 5 update and drbd

Sebastian Blajszczak sebastian.blajszczak at addmore.de
Thu Nov 9 10:32:14 CET 2017

Hello Roland,

yes both are diskless. But everything is ok and the LVS still exists. /etc/drbd.d/drbdctrl.res is correct :

resource .drbdctrl {
net {
cram-hmac-alg sha256;
shared-secret "5M3oyND1XHtRkKCR5Jdc";
allow-two-primaries no;
}
volume 0 {
device minor 0;
disk /dev/drbdpool/.drbdctrl_0;
meta-disk internal;
}
volume 1 {
device minor 1;
disk /dev/drbdpool/.drbdctrl_1;
meta-disk internal;
}
on luke {
node-id 0;
address 192.168.11.1:6999;
}
on leia {
node-id 1;
address 192.168.11.2:6999;
}
connection-mesh {
hosts luke leia;
net {
protocol C;
}
}
}

So I think I have only to init with drbdmanage the server? Or there something more to do?

When the sync is OK again, I will update the second server from proxmox 4.4 to 5.1 and get the same problems again when I have to initilize the drbdmanage.

Thanks and with best regards
Sebastian