[DRBD-user] Control deployment?

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:55:44 CET 2017

Sorry, now that I read your email more carefully, I get what you mean...

Obviously the quickest solution is to set replica to 3, but I guess that
you don’t want to do that, 1st because you don’t want to sacrfice storage
space and 2nd because you will still have the problem when you add a
4th,5th node and so on...

Not sure if drbd9 plugin is able to “detect” where the vm will be located
 during the initial resource creation so it can assign a diskful resource
below it. Maybe one of devs can give a better answer to this...

And to answer my part, yes I do that manually as well... :)

Yannis
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile