[DRBD-user] getting error after changing IP address

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue May 23 18:13:50 CEST 2017

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 06:10:16AM -0700, Jerome Yanga wrote:
> Lars,
>
> I have pasted my config below  I had to change the hostnames, IPs and
> password for security.

And, does that changed config file show the same behaviour?
If not, what was the point in sending it?
Which lines would drbdadm complain about?

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT
__
please don't Cc me, but send to list -- I'm subscribed