[DRBD-user] fence (unfence really) versus corosync (slow startup)

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Wed May 10 10:01:52 CEST 2017

On 05/10/2017 04:43 AM, Christian Balzer wrote:
>> Have Pacemaker start DRBD, then the CIB will be available for unfence.
>>
> Easier said than done, as Debian only supplies the LSB init script, which
> a "systemctl disable" will NOT disable.
> For now brutal "exit 0" solves that, bug report to Debian in progress...
Since it's not required anyway, because Pacemaker will start and stop
DRBD using its own resource agent:
Sysadmin's bag of tricks says,
rm /etc/rcX.d/drbd
  and maybe
rm /etc/init.d/drbd

(or whatever the script and its symlinks are called)

Checking for DRBD being started upon system boot should probably also go
on the system update SOP just in case that any update reinstalls or
otherwise reenables the automatic start of DRBD.
--
Robert Altnoeder
+43 1 817 82 92 0 <tel:43181782920>

LIN <http://www.linbit.com/en/>BIT <http://www.linbit.com/en/> | Keeping