[DRBD-user] Connection problem with Proxmox plugin

Den drbdsys at made.net
Tue Mar 28 12:42:30 CEST 2017

Sorry for posting again.

I get random errors when I try to access DRBD9 storage from proxmox

When I try to browse storage content I sometimes get:

org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Disconnected: Connection is closed (500)

When I try to start a VM:

Use of uninitialized value $key in hash element at
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.20/Net/DBus/Binding/Iterator.pm line 504.
TASK ERROR: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Disconnected: Connection is closed

Does someone else have this problem?

I have another cluster with proxmox 4.3 and drbdmanage 0.97 with same
config that works fine

Thank you,
Den