[DRBD-user] DRBD 9 on pve: failure creating new container

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 19:28:20 CET 2017

You have to investigate what's wrong on pve3 at the lower layers. What type
of storage plugin are you using as backing device for DRBD? LVM ? I'm using
ZFS and so far I'm very happy with it (Thin LVM didn't work well for me).

On pve3:

drbdadm status

You can also grep for anything related to  drbd on your logs which may
might be useful.

Yannis

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile