[DRBD-user] How to delete multiple disk of the same resource

Michele Rossetti rossetti at sardi.it
Mon Mar 20 10:31:45 CET 2017

So why when I used "drbdmanage remove-resource -f
vm-101-disk-6" and others like this the resources
was removed and these are not more on the disks?
The resources not only disappear on the list
produced by "drbdmanage a" but are not on disks
with "locate".

Robert, please let us better know, there's something I do not understand...

Thanks (to Yannis too) for assistance,
Michele